Please tell us what you think of the new design!

"Fast As I Can" Review

Monday, November 1, 2010  | 

Add a Comment  | 
My Review for “Fast As I Can”:

Things I Liked:

  • This episode was really funny.  I liked the part where Wooton told how he was going to fast junk food.  There was lots of humor in this episode, such as Mrs. Randolph offering Wooton lots of cakes and sweets, and Eugene giving a speech with words containing no more than two syllables.
  • I also liked the part where Matthew went into the Imagination Station and Thomas Jefferson had a computer and email and stuff.

Things I Disliked:

  • I didn’t have many complaints about this episode.  The only things were that I don’t how everybody yells and hollers when they take a trip in the Imagination Station.  And the other thing was that Connie fasted make-up.  I think she should fast make-up permanently, but I won’t go into that…

Notes:

  • This episode certainly had a better spiritual lesson than some.  Fasting is almost never talked about.
  • I noticed that we had another bird in this story. (a duck)  We had a bird in Game For a Mystery, For the Birds, Stage Fright, The Owlnapping, The Malted Milkball Falcon, and then in this story, Fast As I Can.

I’ll give this episode 4 out of 5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 | The Odyssey Times: "Fast As I Can" Review | Get Templates Here