Things I Liked:
- I liked the story behind this story.
- How Alicia and Michael both told the story.
Things I Disliked:
- Andre Stojka as the voice of Whit, mostly
- I have mixed feelings about the mayor, Spencer Hicks. Margaret Faye made some of the episodes really good, even though she was obnoxious and politically correct.
- The end of this episode sound's like something you'd read on the back of a Ted Dekker book. "A wedding veil hanging in a dark, deserted room, with a clock counting down to 11:45 and a lost love."
- This episode is a mystery, hence the Novacom Saga-sounding music.
- I think that Andrew may be involved with the mystery somehow. His scene would be completely unnecessary, otherwise.
I'll give this episode a 31/2 - 4 star rating