Please tell us what you think of the new design!

News Bits

Monday, June 7, 2010  | 

Add a Comment  | 
Brock Eastman released a photo recently with a picture of "Cause and Effect" in the background.  You can see the picture here.  Whit and Eugene are definitely in the cover, but I'm not sure about the other person.  I saw that someone said it might be Matthew.  We'll have to wait and see.

In more recent news, the Odyssey ScoopCast 4.5 is out.  Plus they've updated their "Where Odyssey is Not" section.

Hopefully I'll be releasing a podcast this year.  I don't know when, but I'm working on that possibility. 

One more thing.  I'll be posting my review for "Jubilee Singers" hopefully later today.

That's all for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 | The Odyssey Times: News Bits | Get Templates Here