Please tell us what you think of the new design!

Luke's Random Ramblings

Friday, June 4, 2010  | 

1 comment  | 
Odyssey news is VERY slow lately. You can now vote in the Avery Awards (I like the name) at www.whitsend.org/podcast. I already submitted my vote as well as probably all of you. If you're getting bored waiting for album 52, then you should log onto www.lamplighter.net and listen to the stories they have there. They're really good and professional. We just finished listening to "A Peep Behind the Scenes." Sad, but good all the same. You could also listen to programs, like "Jungle Jam and Friends," "Jonathan Park," (Peachey Keen's been telling me about that one) and "Down Gilead Lane." (Sorry, I don't have any links.) Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous ( June 6, 2010 at 7:11 PM )  

Lamplighter!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 | The Odyssey Times: Luke's Random Ramblings | Get Templates Here