Please tell us what you think of the new design!

"Ask Luke" (OK, I know it's a corny title)

Monday, December 13, 2010  | 

8 comments  | 
OK, Brittney, here's the answers to your questions.  1.  A couple years ago at Youth Camp.  2. Once in a while (for a youth service or something) I play the piano.  I also report the attendance. 3. Not officially. :)  There was once a girl who I liked and we hung out.  4. Ben - 12, Ethan - 9, Evan - 6, Adam - 5, Caleb - 2, Levi - Several months.

If anybody has any questions just leave them in the comments.

8 comments:

Brittini ( December 14, 2010 at 7:04 AM )  

Wow Ben's my age and ur the oldest!!!!! and ur mom and dad must have their hands full!!!! 7 kids like I said WOW YEah I know whta u mean by the " girl u kliked and u hung out" I've done that before (only w/ a guy)lol

Luke ( December 14, 2010 at 7:22 AM )  

lol, yeah.

Brittini ( December 14, 2010 at 8:00 AM )  

COULD U GIVE ME A FEW OF UR Other websites addresses?

Luke ( December 14, 2010 at 8:39 AM )  

Sorry, don't have time right now, but I will try to give them to you soon.

Britt ( December 14, 2010 at 10:51 AM )  

Hey luke I'll get the word out about the "ask Luke"!!

Christian A. ( December 14, 2010 at 1:28 PM )  

1. How far would music go to become "devil music" in your opinion?

2. What Bible translation do you prefer?

3. Which Odyssey character would be the absolute worst to lose from the show?

4. Which character, of all the ones that have been dropped so far, was the worst to lose?

5. What Odyssey album is your favorite?

Jessa ( December 14, 2010 at 4:30 PM )  

1. How long have you been listening to AIO?

2. How many albums do you have?

3. Have you listened to all of the episodes?

Luke ( December 15, 2010 at 1:50 PM )  

Thanks everybody for your questions! I'll try to answer them soon.

Post a Comment